09 December 2009

So ... It's Cold & Windy!!

Oh My Goodness Gracious!!!  It is So Cold out there & it's so Windy .. it's Blowing everything around!  Just Crazy!  I wish it would Stop being so Windy so the Snow can come down nice & pretty!!  :)  Awe .. that's cute! :)

So last night, my friend, Annie hosted a Paper Party!  It was a Lot of fun & the Creator is So Talented!!  Her name is Christina Watson .. you guys should check out her Blog & all her websites - Christina Studio Designs.  She makes Everything her self & cuts them individually!  Amazing!!!  :) 

So I was thinking, I need to find a Starbucks around where I work!!  I have to leave my house so stinking early that the one around me isn't even open!  But .. if I find one around my Work Environment .. well, that would just be GREAT!!  :) I LOVE Starbucks!!!  .. I always get the White Chocolate Mocha .. if you haven't tried it yet .. Do It!!!  :)  It's like a lil' peice of heaven w/ every sip!!  :)

Okay .. I hope you all are having a Wonderful Day so far!!  Sorry .. I haven't been updating .. this should be the start of that!!  .. Hopefully!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself last night. Thanks again for hosting usch a fun part-aay! (O:

    ReplyDelete