So yesterday (Sunday) was the Perfect Day!! Daniel had off (the 1st Sunday he's had off for like 3 months!!) so it was great!! I wish we could have it that way every weekend. We woke up early (around 6:30 or so), took showers & got ready. Daniel said I had to be ready by 7:30! So .. of course, I'm running a lil' late. He comes in the room @ 7:32 saying we were suppose to have left 2 minutes ago .. whoopsie Daisy! Well, I tell him he should learn from my friend, Annie by telling me an earlier time so I would actually be ready On time instead of being late. Of course, he just sits there patiently. :) So we leave the house by 7:40 & head to his church in Ballwin, MO. He was leading worship so that's why we had to be there so early. On the way there, he tells me he Did do what Annie usually does. We really weren't suppose to leave the house until 7:45!!!! I was So proud of him!! ha ha So we were actually early & I was able to get Starbucks!! I was So excited!! :)
So I watched the worship team practice & talked to some people that were there as well. We had church .. saw Pastor Tim, in which he still can't talk b/c the Surgeons messed up his vocal cords .. I think he might have to go into surgery again to "re-do" what they messed up. So .. hopefully, if he does do that they won't mess up the other one or mess them up more!
After church, we all went out to eat .. I love that! We usually don't get to do that w/ everyone since Daniel always has to work. So it was nice to finally catch up & just sit back & socialize. :)
Afterwards, Daniel & I went back home to watch the football game & he let me decide which tv so we watched it downstairs so I could fall asleep on his lap! I loved it!! :)
Then we went to my church & FINALLY Daniel was able to come w/ me!! I was so excited! The message was great .. but Ian always does a Great job, so that wasn't a surprise! Then Rick came up & started talking about working w/ the local community, in which I'm so excited to get involved w/ some of that! :)
I did the Connection Center for the 1st time visitors .. I could do that Every week, I love it so much! It's great to see the new faces, etc. This week, I was a lil' late so I literally had to run back there! It was quite the scene. But my nephew was in there & he seemed to Love the music .. he was just singing away so I was distracted w/ him .. hence the running back there! ha ha:)
After church a group of us went out to eat to Chilli's! I was so excited! :) So what a perfect day! .. I think the only thing that would have made it WAY better is if I was able to see my sister-in-law, Katie! She was out of town on business so she wasn't @ church in the morning. Boo :( (We don't get to see her much) But other than that, it was pretty nice. :) Very Hectic but I wish we could do that Every Sunday!! :) Okay .. I hope you all are having a Wonderful Columbus Day!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi friend! I missed you all last night, boo! :-( J is sick...he actually just went to the doctor today and had blood work drawn. They don't think it's the swine, but maybe something else...
ReplyDeleteGlad you had such a wonderful weekend!! (O: See you tomorrow!