30 September 2009

That Dang tiny lil' Bladder!!

So .. today was one of those days that I needed a Pop, soda .. whatever you call it, to wake myself up. So, I decided to get the 32oz of Diet Coke! Bad Mistake!! .. I had to pee literally every 20 minutes! It's like the tiniest bladder decided to crawl up in me & just sit there & laugh in my face just to watch me squirm!! For instance, today @ lunch .. do you think I could wait until After the bell rings?? .. Yes, we work on bells, welcome to my life!! It's Grrreat! Anyways, so after I heated up my food (I actually Brought my lunch today .. you should be so proud!!) .. I sat down to eat it & instantly had to pee .. I seriously just went about 15 minutes before that so I thought I was good! & on top of that, my food was Way too hot so the smart person I am, decided to take a Huge bite before running to the bathroom. I literally thought I was going to pee myself b/c first off that Dang lil' bladder crawled up in me & 2nd my throat was on FIRE that it actually startled me!!! .. I literally could feel the lining on the top of my mouth shredding off while trying to take a drink @ the same time. & of course, I'm very animated. So everyone around me was either thinking, 1) she's choking 2) she's crying while eating her food .. that's weird, I wonder what's wrong? 3) why is she dancing @ lunch w/ that awful look on her face!?!!?! Seriously .. it was not a pretty picture!

& I think that about does it for today. .. I hope the Tiny lil' bladder doesn't get you next!!!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, poor Erin and her tiny little bladder! That's exactly why you should always drink Mt. Dew!! That Diet soda will run right through you (not that I would know, I'm currently drinking a Sierra Mist...need to stop that!) (O: Hope Mr. Tiny Bladder moves on to his next victim soon! (O:

    PS- is your throat OK? (O:

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh erin. that's really all i can say.

    what the heck is annie talking about, diet soda making people have to pee? makes no sense. everything i drinkg runs right through me, water, coffe, tea, diet soda, regular soda, fruit juice, etc. she's nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are nuts! I always had to pee more if I drank diet than regular. I can't help it if your digestive tract is running rampant! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, ERIN...paging ERIN FLASCHAR! You've received some awards...check out my latest blog to find them! (O:

    ReplyDelete