25 September 2009

Great TV Shows!

So ... I love Glee! I was just sitting here "working" & laughed to myself b/c the songs they do are hilarious! You can't help but laugh & be drawn into it! The dancing & the songs are something else! Especially, when you see football players breaking it down to a song about putting a Ring on their finger! Daniel & I will watch Glee together & then I secretly go back & watch it Again!!! It makes me want to break down in a public place & start singing .. but then again, I would have to hire backup dancers so it would actually look cool & not just be some Weirdo singing! .. I seriously have a problem. :)

Here are my TV shows that we Love to watch .. we're addicted!
House - Love him! His bluntness is sometimes just Cruel! .. but funny
Survivor - Daniel got me started on that. The best is when we watch it w/ the Stamps! :)
LOST!!! - Hasn't come back on yet .. but I can NOT wait!
The Hills - Just me .. Daniel can't stand it! :)
Fringe - Daniel & I watch it together b/c it's freaky so I have to have him by my side w/ my feet up! .. I'm such a dork! :)

We might be starting a new show soon .. but I can't remember the name of it. I never seem to watch them on time .. that's why DVR is the Best!! :)

Oh .. this has nothing to do w/ shows but have you tried out a Snuggie?!?! I don't even care what others think .. I love it & I'm not even ashamed that I have one! It's another great invention .. along w/ the paperclip, of course. :)

2 comments:

  1. HI friend!! So glad you're on here! You've already made me laugh a LOT this morning bw your comment on my blog and these posts! Love ya! (O:

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crack me up! and i can't believe how much tv you watch! WOW! i don't think i watched that amny shows when we had cable! love you!

    ReplyDelete