29 September 2009

Battle of the Bands :)

So .. awhile back, Daniel was asked to be a Lead Singer in a Band, which was So Very Exciting!! He was a lil' nervous about it but was very honored they'd asked him & diffently Static about it!! :) They had practice every week if not more & he started to learn all the words to the songs. Well, on Friday was when they performed & oh my goodness .. they were Great .. Daniel was Great!! (& I'm not just saying that b/c he's my husband) Before they were announced, I could tell he was nervous but right when he got up there to sing & he saw all of us there supporting him, he was comfortable as could be!!! I was So proud of him .. I love to listen to him & it seemed like everyone else did to. & of course, he did some dancing which was hilarious .. the crowd ate it up! Not only did he sing Fantastically but he got into it & made the crowd hoot & hollar! :)

So along w/ the band he sang w/, there were 3 other bands. It was a night of the Battle of the Bands .. all part of different companies & it was a fundraiser for United Health. :) Anyways .. today we found out that Daniel's Team / Band Won the whole thing!! How exciting!! It was great to hear that today!! I'm so proud of Daniel & all of them! Okay .. I hope you all have a Wonderful Day & I'll talk to you guys later!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome friend!! I'm so sad we had to miss it.

    ReplyDelete