25 September 2009

Newbie w/ Blogging :)

So .. I'm new w/ this whole Blogging thing but my friend Jaime told me I need to do it ... & then she came up w/ the name "Flasch'n & Laughin'" ... due to my last name being "Flaschar" (I married into it) & I'm always laughing!!  :) So Flasch'n & Laughin' will have to do for now. I love to laugh & have a good time w/ family & friends so it just fits!

Last night, we had a meeting w/ SimplyFun & it was So much fun! I am a SimplyFun consultant that sells Family-Fun filled Games! The Co-Founder was there last night & gave away a whole Value Set!! It was Great! My friend, Margo & I could not stop laughing .. there must have been something in the air! But I surely do Love those moments!

I'm new w/ all this Blogging so I'm going to do lil' posts here & there until I get the hang of it. :) It seems like a lot of my friends are doing it .. so why not join the Band Wagon? Talk to you all later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment