28 September 2009
Please say a prayer - Extremely sad story, a friend to my brother
So I just found out that a close friend (17 yrs) of my brother was in a car accident & died last night along w/ his brother (18yrs) who was flown to St. Louis University due to major injuries. My mom said the whole family isn't taking this so well & that my brother hasn't said a word since he found out. My brother isn't that close to Christ & I assume that the brothers aren't either from just what I've heard. I pray this will only help the family get closer to Him instead of pushing them away, along w/ my brother! Please, say a prayer for all of them along w/ the woman (50yrs) that was the other driver, she passed away @ the scene as well - So both drivers died & the other brother (18yrs) is still in critical condition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment